Friday 8 May 2015

Farewell to the United Kingdom; Good-bye England

In view of the 2015 general election results for the United Kingdom (although probably not united for very much longer!), it is with great sadness that I am informing all my readers that I shall now have to leave England for good.

As those of you who have been following this blog, my facebook page and/or my twitter account will know, under the ConDems - due to actions by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), the mainstream media (MSM) and the government itself - I had to go back on to anti-anxiety medication. I cannot take another five years of persecution and harassment and live in constant fear of the DWP and the country's Government.










[Image description: Inverness airport & environs]

My ex-partner & best friend and I are now making plans to move to Scotland. At least there will be an NHS there to care for me. I have asked friends living and working in Inverness to advise us of some good estate (real estate)/rental agents, so that we can begin making enquiries. We shall also be looking to rent out our current home pro tem. However, if it looks like any EU referendum means an exit from Europe, that too will be put up for sale.

I am aware that several of my real-world and social-media friends are Conservative party voters: thank you for not gloating about your political party's victory; your sensitivity is appreciated.

Finally, those quislings, the Liberal Democrats, got what they thoroughly deserved; duplicity is one trait I cannot abide. I apologise for voting for them for so many years believing the party to be filled with folk of integrity - I was so wrong. To the Green party: you can hold your head up high; thank you for being a voice of reason amidst all the screeching, dominating, Neo-liberal cacophony.

England, I shall miss my incorrect view of you and despise the wicked, uncaring self you have revealed yourself to be. If there is a G_d, I hope s/he helps the meek, because the English certainly will not be your Good Samaritans.

No comments:

Post a Comment